Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

No false excitement here

July 9 - new Ottobre is coming and the good folks in Finland have put up a preview. So far, I'm excited. I always use the fall Ottobre as my kick-off for fall/winter sewing (at least for the kids). This year, I'll have to do some cute back-to-school themed things for Gracie who is starting preschool! Benjamin is starting kindergarten and Jamie 3rd, Matthew 5th. I'm sure I'll make a few cool things for the boys, but there is nothing like sewing for  a sweet little three year old. She loves everything I make, she's easy to fit, and looks cute in everything. When I get frustrated fooling around with adjustments for my patterns, I know I can crank out something for her for instant gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.