Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ottobre Summer preview...can I have it now, please!

So the Ottobre summer preview is up!...and I am only disappointed that I have to wait another week for my issue!

So far, I am very eager to make...

everything on this spread! I really like the bubble shorts and the ruffle bottom t-shirt.

I could see Benjamin digging an outfit like this.

The contrast sleeves on that plaid shirt are a nice touch - must sew for my boys!

Everything the smaller girl is wearing is in Gracie's size range and oh-so-cute!

This dress is simple, but very sweet with the little tucks. I think I would do it with an applique near the hem.

In the meantime, I am working on an Ottobre Spring 2008 pattern to make an Alice in Wonderland themed top for our Disney trip. Here's a sneak peek:

3 comments:

  1. Great job smocking and embroidering your daughter's Easter dress. I love that you dress her like a little girl in this fast-paced, grow-up-too-soon world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great issue..I've never sewn an Ottobre pattern, I may just have to look into this company..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have boys, Ottobre has the best stuff hands down! They have great girl things, but the boy stuff is a rare find. My 11 year old saw the new issue and requested a pair of shorts!

      Delete