Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Dressing the sophisticated six year old...

Look who is six! Gracie had a birthday on Tuesday and here's my sophisticated six year old wearing Children's Corner #275 "Jacqueline" dress in two Fabric Finders prints, completed with Petite Piping in Tangerine and two ladybugs and a flower buttons on the yoke. (And some seriously cute shoes we found on sale at Crazy 8!)


I also added a couple of other pieces to her wardrobe - both from Patsy Aiken knits. I am so lucky to live near enough to the outlet to regularly visit and restock my collection of great fabric.

Pardon the wet hair - she was getting ready for bed (and those are her pajama bottoms, too!). This cute tank top is from the Summer 2009 Bizzkids (design #4110). It looks more complicated than it is!




Here's the gratuitous silly-face!

I also whipped up another Farbenmix Whitney - super quick and easy!
Here are a few shots from her 6th birthday party which we had at the gym where she takes gymnastics. It was a blast! (BTW - I have two new Jalie leotard patterns that I will be trying out very soon!)

Her brothers had fun, too. I think Benjamin (flipping) wants to take gymnastics now.

She had a Tinkerbell theme complete with a Tink cake - so excited to be able to give her a fun day and the bonus was that she and several of her kindergarten friends got to have her party AND a swimming party on the same day. She was partied out!

No comments:

Post a Comment