Adventures in sewing for children, the home, and ME with sources from around the world - Ottobre, Burda, La Mia Boutique, Australian Smocking, Jalie, Bizzkids, Farbenmix PLUS heirloom (Children's Corner, Bonnie Blue, Collars, Etc.), boutique (Portobello Pixie, Modkid), and of course, major U.S. pattern labels (McCall's, Simplicity, Butterick, Vogue).
Search This Blog
Thursday, June 24, 2010
No false excitement here
July 9 - new Ottobre is coming and the good folks in Finland have put up a preview. So far, I'm excited. I always use the fall Ottobre as my kick-off for fall/winter sewing (at least for the kids). This year, I'll have to do some cute back-to-school themed things for Gracie who is starting preschool! Benjamin is starting kindergarten and Jamie 3rd, Matthew 5th. I'm sure I'll make a few cool things for the boys, but there is nothing like sewing for a sweet little three year old. She loves everything I make, she's easy to fit, and looks cute in everything. When I get frustrated fooling around with adjustments for my patterns, I know I can crank out something for her for instant gratification.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment