For Self-stitched Sept., I have been rocking the skirts (Ottobre on Weds., a Burda creation on Thursday) and this cute new Vogue skirt on Friday). The skirt in the picture is the Rachel Comey pattern I referenced a few posts ago. I made it from a lovely stretch denim and paired it with a Burda top I made last month.
As for SSS today, well, I sleep in a collection of knit nighties that I have made from various patterns, so that will be today's item - bumming around in some old clothes while I sew and clean a little.
So even kitty gets to participate in Self-Stitched September! Are you planning to post pictures of your outfits?
ReplyDeleteI would like to post pics, but some days actually taking a picture before I change or getting one that isn't horrifying is tricky. I'm proud to say I am definitely doing it and enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying it. It's a good challenge for me to help find gaps in my handmade wardrobe. The picture taking part is a little less fun after 2 weeks - I'm not sure how interested people are to see my very basic outfits, anyway!
ReplyDelete