Adventures in sewing for children, the home, and ME with sources from around the world - Ottobre, Burda, La Mia Boutique, Australian Smocking, Jalie, Bizzkids, Farbenmix PLUS heirloom (Children's Corner, Bonnie Blue, Collars, Etc.), boutique (Portobello Pixie, Modkid), and of course, major U.S. pattern labels (McCall's, Simplicity, Butterick, Vogue).
Search This Blog
Sunday, February 20, 2011
My Simplicity Wish List - and a beef with Joann's
I went to Joann's today since Simplicity patterns were 5 for $5 and new patterns have just been released...but not put out at JOANN'S. Dang it!!! Here's what I was hoping to get:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went to Hancock's and Jo-Ann's on yesterday looking for the new patterns. They do have them in stock. Both stores has the Simplicity patterns for $1.
ReplyDeleteI came up short at two different Joann's and then a Hancock...but I did score some nice Buttericks on sale!
ReplyDelete