So far, I am very eager to make...
everything on this spread! I really like the bubble shorts and the ruffle bottom t-shirt.
I could see Benjamin digging an outfit like this.
The contrast sleeves on that plaid shirt are a nice touch - must sew for my boys!
Everything the smaller girl is wearing is in Gracie's size range and oh-so-cute!
This dress is simple, but very sweet with the little tucks. I think I would do it with an applique near the hem.
Great job smocking and embroidering your daughter's Easter dress. I love that you dress her like a little girl in this fast-paced, grow-up-too-soon world.
ReplyDeleteSeems like a great issue..I've never sewn an Ottobre pattern, I may just have to look into this company..
ReplyDeleteIf you have boys, Ottobre has the best stuff hands down! They have great girl things, but the boy stuff is a rare find. My 11 year old saw the new issue and requested a pair of shorts!
Delete