It is Farbenmix "Ventura" and it has some fun design elements. I liked the curved hem of the skirt.
For the back, I added to bias loops to feed the halter straps through. I figured that would make it more comfortable for her.
Adventures in sewing for children, the home, and ME with sources from around the world - Ottobre, Burda, La Mia Boutique, Australian Smocking, Jalie, Bizzkids, Farbenmix PLUS heirloom (Children's Corner, Bonnie Blue, Collars, Etc.), boutique (Portobello Pixie, Modkid), and of course, major U.S. pattern labels (McCall's, Simplicity, Butterick, Vogue).
I mix many fabrics and just post a dress and skirt made for GD in UK.
ReplyDeleteVERY cute! I haven't seen this Ventura before.
ReplyDeleteHi! Very cute outfits! I am looking for this mickey mouse epcot balloon design to make outfits for my 4 kids' upcoming disney trip. Can you please tell me where you bought this design for download? Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteKelly
On Facebook, search Very Truly Yours - you will need to send a PM to the owner.
DeleteThanks so much for replying. Is it spelled differently? All I found was a band.
ReplyDeleteOoops - Yours should be Urs, my bad!
Delete