Gracie is totally on trend with this preppy, monogrammed, pink and green chevron halter maxi dress.
Gracie likes the twirliness of this one!
The pattern is a new McCall's design - M6736. I liked the version with the ruffled V-neck a lot, but I chose view C so I could add the monogram. It just seemed right on this masterpiece of preppiness!
Gratuitous smiley model pose!
Instead of a zipper and elastic at the back, I decided to use buttons. It actually buttons on the inside as well as outside. I can adjust it and move the buttons and she can probably wear it multiple summers. She is a lean little thing, but she needs the length of a 6. I just though this looked classier that a ton of elastic at the back.
The chevron dress is adorable and Gracie is a really cute model
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! I am making one now also!
ReplyDeletesewingmelissa.blogspot.com