This is the actual uniform.THIS is what I made.
I'm pretty proud of my efforts. I have never drafted a fitted garment just from body measurements, so I was thrilled when I got the skirt to fit on the first try.The bottom line is GRACIE LOVES IT!!!
Adventures in sewing for children, the home, and ME with sources from around the world - Ottobre, Burda, La Mia Boutique, Australian Smocking, Jalie, Bizzkids, Farbenmix PLUS heirloom (Children's Corner, Bonnie Blue, Collars, Etc.), boutique (Portobello Pixie, Modkid), and of course, major U.S. pattern labels (McCall's, Simplicity, Butterick, Vogue).
This is the actual uniform.
I'm pretty proud of my efforts. I have never drafted a fitted garment just from body measurements, so I was thrilled when I got the skirt to fit on the first try.
WOW...you did a great job.. And the little mascot...is totally enjoying it..The photos tell the tale.. She looks adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Nice work
ReplyDeleteExcellent job! You copied it perfectly and she looks so happy :)
ReplyDeleteWow! That is really cute. Your daughter looks like a true blue cheerleader now. Hahaha! It's really impressive that you made that cheerleading uniform all by yourself. You really know what you're doing there. I like how you deviated from the original and made one with short sleeves, which is really perfect for your daughter. Great job on that one! Kudos!
ReplyDeleteLinnie Dimmitt @ Uniforms Express