Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yes, I'm sewing...no, I can't show much yet!

I have actually been burning up the needles...but most of the projects are super-secret Christmas present kind of stuff...can't post!

I did, however, finish up Vogue 8873, which is a lovely knit dress:


Don't worry - at some point around the holidays, I will have a monster picture/project dump!

In the meantime, my projects for me might be a little sparse. I do have two things in the cut-and-ready-to-sew basket, but who knows when they will get finished.

Enabler alert: Club BMV pattern sale through Oct. 6 - I scored some cute stuff cheap! (and if I stay out of Joann's, all the better...)

3 comments:

  1. Cute dress..[love the fabric too].. And congrats to you, getting started on the Christmas gifts already..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! It's always good to give yourself a little treat like this when you are busy making up Chrissy gifts for others - you are just sooooo organised to be doing this ... J

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.