Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Notice-me color-blocking with Vogue 1408



I love color blocking ,and I love ponte knit, so Vogue 1408 (from the newly released batch) was an easy choice to make. The dress has a flattering shape that drapes well thanks to the weight of the fabric. It is fully lined - I chose a magenta and white geometric pattern ITY from my stash. 
The pattern envelope dress is shades of black and dark gray, but that doesn't do it for me. I have my share of those colors, but a little goes a long way. Intense red, magenta, and dark purple stand out and this is a dress worth being seen in! (Plus, I'm a sucker for anything "red for ed.")



8 comments:

  1. I realy like this dress, I think your choice of colors is great! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were quick off the mark with this pattern! You've done a fantastic job of it - it looks wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The colors the twirl, the girl. Va va voom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are loving this dress on you! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome dress! I love the color blocking and the colors you picked! Looks fantastic on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress, The color blocking is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress Sandi. I love the color blocking so much. And girl! You have smokin' awesome legs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic! And it really highlights your great legs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.