Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Dresses!

All done with several days to spare!


Gracie is wearing Simplicity 1212 in a lovely cotton print.

She is moving into the big girl sizes now. She needs an 8 for length, but narrowed down for fit.


 Of course, no outfit is complete without fantastic shoes.

My dress is Vogue 1421, a sleeveless A-line style with interesting seams. I made it up in a stretch sateen print.

 This is what happens when I do joking "sexy" poses with the husband behind the camera...lol.

Finally, I had enough time to go ahead and knock out Simplicity 1458 for my mom - her pattern choice to go with the fabric I bought (because she really loved it). It's an Amazing Fit pattern and I think it loved up to its name.

 Happy Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, everyone looks great! I love the fabric selections. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all 3 look great! I love the fabrics on all them too. How nice to get them done ahead of time :)

    ReplyDelete