Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer dressy casual


I decided to sew up Vogue 8553 for myself out of this lovely ITY print and a plain cream ITY contrast. It was easy to sew and flattering to wear. For an FBA, all it really needs is a little length!


 I found this great giraffe print fabric at a store in Wilmington, NC while on a business trip in March and finally got around to making it up. I used a tan and cream check for the contrast portions of the pattern.

My giraffe fan LOVES his new shirt!

4 comments:

  1. love your dress ..looks great on you.
    And the shirt is so cute, looks great with his tee.
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like great dress huh? I love the contrast too, it help pop the print. The shirt came out great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress! I love that fabric. The giraffe shirt is so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the dress on you, nice style and fit.

    ReplyDelete