Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sew sorry I haven't been blogging!

The school year started...and things slowed down. :-(

I do, however, have a few goodies to share:

Belle - made for a teacher costume contest (because what English teacher would not want to be Belle! She's the reading princess!)

The jumper is Vogue 8723 (lengthened) and the blouse McCall's 7184. The hair bow and apron were my own design. I wore the blouse on its own with a different skirt a few days later.

Gracie wanted to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween, but more specifically an all-star cheer version of Minnie Mouse! This one was done with Jalie's new "Anne" pattern. I added a back to the skirt and the shorts attached underneath are all black. The sheer parts are powermesh - just like her new cheer uniform.




1 comment:

  1. Glad you are posting again. Both outfits are really cute.

    ReplyDelete