Search This Blog

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kindle cover

I got a really good deal from Amazon on a 7" Kindle Fire HD. I'd been thinking about getting one for awhile, but a discount sealed the deal.

I knew I wanted a nice cover for this and I knew I wanted to make it. After scouting around options on Pinterest, I ended up using Simplicity 1630, view C.



Based on the pattern directions, my version is a bit backwards, but I had a reason - the embroidery needed to be against the flat portion of the case.

One of the things I like best about the pattern is that it can fold into a stand-up easel. My interfacing might not be the neatest, but it is very functional and will keep my device protected. I am very happy with the results!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.