Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Owl be seeing you this fall

What will the stylish four year old be wearing? Owls of course! I have been working on another outfit with an owl applique in addition to this cute top which is a perfect match to a clearance denim skirt I found at Gymboree this weekend!

I still have a big pile of Gracie clothing in progress, but I wanted to share a few of the completed pieces she has yet to model. (She wasn't feeling terribly cooperative after I got these pictures.)

Not necessarily meant to be worn together, but they are both cute in warm fall colors. The print on the top was from a scrapbag at G Street Fabrics.

All McCall's patterns & Patsy Aiken fabrics here.

...and an embroidery close-up.

I can't wait to see this one on her - the turkey turned out so cute in soft velour applique!

I have a matching yellow top in progress to this Farbenmix Vida dress.

I still have quite a bit left to sew and then we will play dress-up with Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment