Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sewing guilt, mommy guilt

I have a couple of projects for Gracie in progress. I had intended to make a few things for fall for Benjamin. I ended up just hitting some sales yesterday for him. Work has been exceptionally crazy and it bothers me that I haven't been able to get the things I wanted to do for my own children done.

I really want to work on a few new pieces for my own wardrobe. I have a lot of lovely new fabrics calling my name, but again...mired in work. Arrrghhh!!!!!!!!

Maybe once we get past Halloween I can clear the backlog in a number of places. I have to confess that the only Halloween costume I am making is Gracie's Rapunzel outfit. I have the hairpiece done, but need to cut and sew the dress - that is on tap for later today.

Someday soon I will hopefully have some new things sewn to post...

No comments:

Post a Comment