Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sew much fall sewing for Gracie!


This top is from the cover of Ottobre - Spring 2011. It has been on my must-sew list for awhile, but living in the South, there was no need to make it for Spring. I think it makes an adorable top for Thanksgiving, though!

Patsy Aiken fabrics - esp. the knits - are some of my favorite fabrics to sew with!
Farbenmix top, Ottobre skirt - no a match, but modeled together for sake of efficiency...lol. This is Gracie's cheerleader pose.

Farbenmix's Josephin is a really cute dress - the belt was fun to make.
I love the Vida dress - this is the 3rd time I have made it! The top is a from a McCall's pattern.
Farbenmix Rachel - need to make some leggings to go with this one.
Some more fall goodies - and a winter dress!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been a busy bee!! Gracie has a great fall wardrobe, and I really love the ruffle butt shirt for Thansgiving-great use of that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All them are wonderful. No doubt she's the best dressed kid in town. I love the belt, especially!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.