Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall wardrobe for Gracie - completed!

Here is Gracie's Thanksgiving Day look...Ottobre shirt with Burda pants. I got the fabric for both of these at the Patsy Aiken outlet. I love that place!
 How long has her hair gotten?? The pink pants are a nice basic.
 While the purple top looks great with the pink pants, it really goes well with the Hello Kitty skirt. She just loves Hello Kitty.
 I thought I had the owl dress done, but I decided it needed something and I went back and added the orange layer under the geometrically cut portion at the bottom. I think it gives it needed visual weight.
Gracie just can't stop with the cheerleader poses - lol. This outfit is from the 1/2008 Ottobre. (The tee is from Old Navy.)
 I substituted snaps for buttons...set 11 sets of snaps for the whole outfit!
The vest is lined in a raspberry pink interlock.

Of course, the best part of this is that I can now sew for ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so cute! I really like the hoodie and the dress in particular. Thank you for the inspiration. My first son is just getting to where he appreciates my work, and I'm starting to see how much fun it is to make garments for him.

    ReplyDelete