Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, September 3, 2012

The robing of the children

With four kids, two of whom are hitting the early stages of puberty, this project was a necessity.

Robes: Simplicity 1946

The pattern includes a child's 4/5 (which Gracie is wearing) - a child large (which the big two are wearing) and adult sizes as well.

Benjamin chose this animal print because it had giraffes. I also appliqued a giraffe, but my front appliques all turned out a little low. Oh well...

Gracie's robe was my favorite fabric - and it went cute with the Tinkerbell she requested.

Matthew got fancy and requested the M logo from Monsters Inc. Which does work out nicely since it matches his initial. Plus, he had me put Sully on the back. Photobucket

Jamie requested Stitch and we found this awesome nerd Stitch!

Now that I have vacuumed up the mess, it's on to some school outfits for Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment