Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chevron Maxi Dress


 Gracie is totally on trend with this preppy, monogrammed, pink and green chevron halter maxi dress.

Gracie likes the twirliness of this one!
The pattern is a new McCall's design - M6736. I liked the version with the ruffled V-neck a lot, but I chose view C so I could add the monogram. It just seemed right on this masterpiece of preppiness!


 Gratuitous smiley model pose!
Instead of a zipper and elastic at the back, I decided to use buttons. It actually buttons on the inside as well as outside. I can adjust it and move the buttons and she can probably wear it multiple summers. She is a lean little thing, but she needs the length of a 6. I just though this looked classier that a ton of elastic at the back.

2 comments:

  1. The chevron dress is adorable and Gracie is a really cute model

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I am making one now also!

    sewingmelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete