Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sewing blitz!

 Amazing Fit skirt - Simplicity 1717 - second go-round for this pattern and the fit IS amazing!

Butterick 4723 dress - had this one in the stash for awhile!

 Rachel Comey skirt (V1247) & Young Image (Spring/Summer 2013 issue) shorts for Gracie

Farbenmix/Studio Tantrum Encinitas - really cute, but over 8 yards of bias tape and I need to have her wear shorts or leggings underneath
 Another item from Young Image - cute but I plan to add a peplum or ruffle so it doesn't show her tummy every time she moves.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love the Butterick dress. I may have to pick up the Young Image the next time I'm at the bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at how much sewing you manage to do every day.
    Can you tell me which Young Image pattern is the orange stripe/dot top? Also the Young Image pattern number for the shorts too?

    Thank you so much, jane

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.