Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

New York City sewing loot

I had some much fun shopping for fabric in NYC! Here's the haul:











The navy print is a stretch woven and the plaid is a lovely rayon acrylic suiting. The chevron/stripe is a lace, and the rest are knits. I also picked up some ribbon, neon ribbed trim, and four issues of La Mia Boutique.

I also have one completed pattern to share - Vogue 8534. This one is quick and cute. 
Now, that I have my most recent projects all finished, it will be time to begin some fall sewing. Gracie has already eyed up some favorites she wants me to make, and of course, these lovelies will be calling my name as well.










4 comments:

  1. what fun you had... Love all your beautiful fabrics.. Can't wait to see what you make with them.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that is such a good haul! I bet you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I'm sure you'll have great fun with the La Mia Boutiques. (And the fabric, of course.)

    ReplyDelete