Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

More SSS and a new project in the works


For Self-stitched Sept., I have been rocking the skirts (Ottobre on Weds., a Burda creation on Thursday) and this cute new Vogue skirt on Friday). The skirt in the picture is the Rachel Comey pattern I referenced a few posts ago. I made it from a lovely stretch denim and paired it with a Burda top I made last month.

As for SSS today, well, I sleep in a collection of  knit nighties that I have made from various patterns, so that will be today's item - bumming around in some old clothes while I sew and clean a little.

For my next project...kitty bed! I'm attempting view B for the Pet-sewing challenge on Pattern Review. The kitty on that bed even looks like my pretty Skippy! (He's the white one attacking the black one, Winston, and the tabby cat is Molly.)

3 comments:

  1. So even kitty gets to participate in Self-Stitched September! Are you planning to post pictures of your outfits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to post pics, but some days actually taking a picture before I change or getting one that isn't horrifying is tricky. I'm proud to say I am definitely doing it and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's a good challenge for me to help find gaps in my handmade wardrobe. The picture taking part is a little less fun after 2 weeks - I'm not sure how interested people are to see my very basic outfits, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.