Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Self-stitched September - the wrap-up

I know some bloggers posted pictures of their daily self-stitched items, but you are going to have to trust me. I did it - wore something I made every day. The best part is that it wasn't even difficult to do. It's been really fun to realize how much my sewing has taken over my wardrobe (in a good way!).

As we move into October, I have some fun projects on the horizon:

Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, and Obi-Wan Kenobi plus a fancy princess will be in the works for Halloween.

I have a dupioni silk dress and silk velvet jacket planned for my 20th HS reunion outfit, plus I have a couple of other stylish pieces ready to sew.

Of course, there will be some more embroidery coming now that I have the Deco.

Happy sewing, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.