Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Vogues!

There are some pretty offerings in the new Vogues!

This Kay Unger dress is very stylish:



I like the sleeve treatment on this, but I would have to raise the back or I'd have bra issues.
This Rachel Comey design is really cute and fresh.
Fun design here by Alice + Olivia, but I don't see myself wearing both pieces together. They are both really cute, though.
I like the shape of these knit dresses. I would like to wear these to work.

This is a nice basic structured shirt.

I like the princess seams on this top.

This pattern is by kAtheRine Tilton. I am assuming some relation to Marci Tilton. I like the hem. It's a nice change from the severe asymmetric hems I have seen on other designs.

I love the shape of the jacket and the dress on this pattern.
I like the shape on the coats - esp. the shorter one.

So many cute designs, but the one on the left here gets the WTF award for that hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment