Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Vogues - lots to like

New Vogues are out, and I'm excited

This is such a pretty dress with the draping and variety of fabrics! (V1244) I'm usually not a fan of the Koos patterns, but this one intrigues me.

This dress is simple, but has some lovely detail to it: (V1242)

as does V1241, another Kay Unger design:

This dress does not say "summer" to me, but the back is particularly lovely: (V1239)

This DKNY dress has some nice controlled draping: V1235

I also like this easy DKNY dress V1236:

Rachel Comey comes through with another cute skirt & top combo V1247:

Vogue Easy Options has a great halter dress pattern (V8727) that has some bra-friendly cuts to it:

This safari style jacket is cute and I love the hot pink they show it in (V8732):

I have absolutely no reason to make this dress, but I think it is super pretty (V8729):

This vintage design, however, is high on my list of dresses to make since it looks very big-bust-friendly (V8727):

This sundress is so cute and has sep. cup size pieces (V8723):

This dress is also from the Custom Fit (sep. cup size) group with a really interesting back (V8726):

Being Vogue, there are a few oddball patterns, but mostly this collection is wonderful. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these beauties!

1 comment:

  1. V1244 is a awesome dress but the fabric makes it stand out. What kind of fabric and where could one find it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.