Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring flowers

Ever find fabric you love so much you don't want to cut it? That was this...I wanted to sew with this fabric, but I was afraid I'd end up not loving the final product because I was that into the fabric.

Anyway, I made Simplicity 2892 with this beautiful floral print, and I am pleased to say that I didn't disappoint myself. This turned out even better than I expected. Best of all, I didn't need to do an FBA, and I almost always need to do one of those.

So, now I have a new (yet familiar) dilemma: what do I make next?

I have Easter dress shirts for all three boys and my husband to make, plus Gracie's dress, plus my dress...I think it may be the shirts.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty fabric! I can see why you wanted it to turn out well - and it did!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.