Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

McCall's Winter patterns

I'm excited - some nice patterns in this batch.  M6432 has some nice lines. I'd like to make this in a ponte knit.

This maxi is reminiscent of Pippa's bridesmaid dress (but not a style for me). I do love the short sleeve dress with the side pleats. (M6433)

This dress would also be cute in a ponte knit. (M6434)

I like the two-tone t-shirt, but I don't see myself making the sheer version. (M6435)

I'm glad to see more cup size shirt patterns like M6436:

I like this Palmer/Pletch zip front jacket (M6441):

How cute is M6442 - love it!

M6429 is a really sweet pattern I would definitely make for Gracie:

There are two adorable doll patterns as well: M6452 and M6451
Now all I need is a little more time to sew...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog and love it! McCall's has some nice patterns this time. M6433 makes my heart palpitate, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the new patterns. I will definitely be getting some of them. I really like the first two dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the same dress pattern for Ahnalin. All cut out and not sewed up yet. Yep. Growing pile. Sigh. The kid may be naked if the weather cools down!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.