Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Disney Safari & Under the Sea

This is the newest creation in my Disney trip sewing collection...the Disney Safari outfit - an Ottobre 3/2006 #13 pattern with Pink Fig's Mish Mash skirt and a bunch of cute appliques.

The pink zebra jeep for Donald was her design suggestion! Plus the skirt has great twirl.

It was so fun to make this between all the appliques and the gorgeous little fabrics - love!

I also finally got around to shooting some pics of the Under the Sea outfit all done (and not on the cat!).

This is "Posh Pixie" by Little Londyn. I added the chiffon ruffle to match the fabric used on the back as well.

Of course, this would not be complete with bubble shorts under it - from the newest Ottobre!

My daughter just has an odd way of modeling these!

Next up will be two knit tops for me (both Simplicity) and a "Suede Says" knit dress from the newest Simplicity collection. I might as well make a couple things for work now since I still have a month left in the (seemingly never-ending) school year.

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember where you got the Disney Jeep applique?

    ReplyDelete