Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

For the boys

I will admit that I love to sew for my daughter and myself. Girly things are so fun! However, I cannot leave out my boys - even the really big one!

I used Simplicity 5581 to make both these cargo shorts and the Mickey shirt my husband is wearing in the picture below.

I think they were all a little impatient since I wanted a picture right after we had been swimming, but I was excited to finally have these done!

I think the Mickey faces on each shirt suit their personalities. ;-)


Now that these projects are done, my next projects include an outfit for Gracie (and maybe a shirt for Benjamin) relating to the new Disney-Pixar movie "Brave" opening next week. I am also hoping to tie-dye some tee shirts for matching character shirts for the whole family and I have a London/Epcot/Olympic-themed outfit planned for Gracie that I think will be really cute.

1 comment: