Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2012

For the love of giraffes

I made this Kwik Sew dress (3758) with some adorable animal fabric I got at the Sewing Expo and a heat transferred rhinestone giraffe on the knit bodice.

I do love giraffes, but I came to appreciate them because one of my children LOVES giraffes. Can you guess which one? ;-)

We walked a few miles in 100 degree heat, but luckily there is enough shade at the NC Zoo to make it somewhat bearable. Plus, it was cool to see the giraffe who is due to give birth any day - we can't wait to go back and see baby giraffe, plus I know what I will wear (Benjamin, too!)

And here's a gratuitous shot of my youngest two - funniest pic of the day - Benjamin getting tested out as a zebra snack. He fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.