Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Disney Delights

The school year is winding down and in between the mayhem of standardized testing and end-of-year stuff, I have managed to squeeze in a few things for our upcoming Disney adventure.

I have stitched out shirts for my husband and me. I also made some pirate and Star Wars items for the boys.

and Mickey shirts in progress for boys and dad! 
 of course, some character work for Miss Gracie
and lest you think Benjamin is unrepresented:

2 1/2 more days and then my sewing time will increase! Woohoo!


2 comments:

  1. all of these are just tooo cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Disney clothes are amazing! You're going to make every one at the parks angry when they find out they can't buy them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.