Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter fashion show

After church today, we took some pictures in our Easter finery. I made two dresses and two shirts this year. I'm glad I didn't pressure myself to make more, since I ended up doing last minute Easter bunny shopping last night and got each child some candy, a book, and one other item.

Jamie is such a cool character these days.


 Gracie gives us the

princess pose.
 Benjamin really likes his giraffe shirt.
 My babies are getting big.
 Silly picture!
I made DH match me with his tie.

At home with Easter goodies - Gracie got a chapter book which she is excited about!

2 comments:

  1. Everyone looks adorable!
    I am always amazed at the amount of sewing you are able to get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful family.. Everyone looks fantastic in there new Easter clothes.. SO fun making for them , isn't it? I love, love your dress. Great pattern.

    ReplyDelete