Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Little Miss Cheer USA

Gracie had her first encounter with cheerleaders at a high school football game last fall. She was impressed. When the local high school had a junior cheerleader day, I signed her up. She had a blast. When I found a really affordable cheer class going on this summer for girls 4-6, I enrolled her. She loves it.

Of course, sewing anything for Gracie is super fun, but sewing a little cheerleading outfit was just a blast - lots of fun details. This is her 4th of July outfit since I used patriotic colors and a USA embroidery with fireworks behind it.

We had a photo shoot on our neighbor's trampoline. She was in her element.

I think she likes it...Simplicity 4040.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.....too TOO cute!!!!

    Oh, & so is the outfit ;^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me what kind of trim you used for the top and the skirt. I was wanting to make one but wasnt for sure where to look and what exactly to look for. I have the pattern and it says braid on it. I'm clueless! Thanks for your help!!

    ReplyDelete