Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

McCall's Fall pattern picks

First Simplicity, now McCall's has their new fall looks on the web site. I am equally pleased with their offerings!

Here's what I'm eager to pick up:

6394 has some great lines (and cup size pattern pieces!)

This pattern (6395) looks really fun and reminds me of a Cynthia Steffe pattern Vogue put out last year.

I'm not usually a jumper person, but this is so cute and would look great with leggings. (and cup size pattern pieces - yes!)

I can't resist Palmer/Pletch patterns for their great fit instructions. 6399 looks like a winner.

I'm a skirt person and these are just my style - 6402.

I like the cut of 6403 - might make the shorts now and the pants later.

6408 is really cute.

6391 will be great for Gracie!

I also think 6389 would be cute on Gracie.

I also like 6386 - would make up quick and easy from my stash of Patsy Aiken knits.

I can get some brother-sister action for my little two out of 6393.

6409 bags are really fun.

I love this quilt (6412) - I want to make it using scraps of fabric I used to make things for Gracie. How sweet would that be?



Okay, now I really need a pattern sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment