Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sewing Sunday!

I think there's a football game on...but let's talk about more important things: there was a 25% off sale at Elegant Stitches. I got there just as it was getting started and selected a large pile of pretties. I picked up white linen batiste to make this dress from Australian Smocking for Easter. I also got some of the new Patty Young "Lush" prints, some cute pirate and jungle theme prints for Disney trip outfits, and some other cute fabrics with project potential...we won't talk about how much I spent.

Then, I got home and finished up a couple of outfits for Miss Gracie-cakes. This is Simplicity 2171 - a very boutique-looking pattern with a girly, feminine sweetness. It's got a lot of twirl going
on, plus the embroidery looks like our sweet tabby Molly.

I also finished up a Farbenmix Olivia dress. I did it in short sleeves and skipped the pinafore. I added a simple pair of pink knit bike shorts for underneath it since this is a play kind of outfit. The hood at the back is so cute - like a little elf hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.