Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New Fall tops for me

I have a couple of completed tops for my fall wardrobe to share. The first is one that will be lovely for casual wear. It's a kAtheRine Tilton Vogue design - 8691. I made it in a stretch velvet print I got for $1.99 a yard at Pennsylvania Fabric Outlet last summer. It's long enough to be perfect with leggings - back hemline even longer than front.

The second top is one for work - New Look 6816 - very quick to sew and great for a print like this since it has few seams to break up the design.

I should add that the black pants are from Loft. I just got them and they are the best fit I have ever found in dress pants. I just don't enjoy making pants for myself, so when I see these go on sale, I will be buying some more!

Next up - a dress and a skirt for me ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Great looking tops, Sandi! Wouldn't mind that work one for myself...

    ReplyDelete