Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Coming soon...

I think I might be addicted to home improvement! We are putting the finishing touches on the kitchen/dining room, and I bought a layer cake of this:
It's Moda "Summer House" by Lily Ashbury, and it's gorgeous! It would look lovely in the master bath since my walls are a soft coral pink that I love. I am going to use this free tutorial on the Moda Bake Shop site to create a shower curtain. I also plan to do a valance for the bathroom window and make a few other little items to spiff up my vanity. Now all I need is the yardage to come in at Elegant Stitches.

I think this will be fun, since it is mainly a sewing home dec project. Of course, after tiling the wall behind my stove last night using the best thing ever to get those tiles on the wall (Bondera), I'm sort of itching to put tiles up as a border to my tub/shower. Somebody stop me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.