Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

New Autumn Simplicity patterns - sneaky peeky!!!!

I was messing around in a Joann's today when I discovered some Simplicity patterns I hadn't seen before and a sign with a $1.99 Simplicity sale. They had the new Autumn (not the Early Autumn, but the AUTUMN) catalog, but aside from a few patterns in a display stand, the new patterns weren't out...but I found the box and the girl at the cutting counter was happy to let me paw through it. Look what I got! These aren't even posted on the Simplicity site or Sewingpatterns.com yet. He he he...

An official Disney Tangled dress!!! Gracie loves Rapunzel (calls her Ree-ann-punzel, lol) and was estatic to find out she is wearing this for Halloween. This dress looks like a ton of fun to make.

I also found this great Day to Evening pattern - I love the day dress in blue:

I found a Suede Says tunic pattern I really like:

A Daisy Kingdom mother-daughter outfit (pretty cute!):

And there are now Lisette patterns for girls (Little Lisette - which I need to exchange since I grabbed the wrong size - doh!)

I also got a neat new toy that I plan to use to work on designs for embroidery...a Bamboo tablet. Since I got it installed while I was posting this, it is time to play!

2 comments:

  1. Myra's going to DIE when she sees that pattern. She and Gracie will be matchy for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie kissed the pattern envelope! She and I watched Tangled while I was cutting fabric earlier this week. It was cute. I really would like to find some lavender velvet for the bodice and upper sleeves...I think that would be pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.