Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Vogue!

I'm definitely in love with the new Vogues! In fact, I want this dress, V1283, in this color...that is so pretty!

I'm also a big fan of the Guy Laroche design, V1284. I see a lot of big boob forgiveness in that one...

I also like V1285 - but I think I want to make it in a darker fabric. I could see this in navy.

I really like the lines of this suit (V1293) and again would make it in a slightly darker color.

I a little undecided about making it, but this shirtdress, V8785, is growing on me.

V8787 is another cut dress pattern. I'm partial to the fuller skirt versions.

I like the tops in V1291.


I am a sucker for color-blocking - love V8792!

I think V8793 would be interesting with mixed prints.

Overall, I am definitely happy with the Spring offerings, but my only wish is that they would go back to also having the occasional children's pattern. Whatever happened to "Vogue for Me" patterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.