Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

New patterns (Mc) Callin' my name...

The summer McCall's patterns are online and quite a few have caught my eye!

I like the interesting color-blocking options on M6559, but I see this as working best for me in a shorter version than the maxi-length.

M6563 is a lovely drapey knit top - another cute color-blocking option here, too.

Cute t-shirt options from M6566 - these would be fun to embroider or applique on for our Disney trip.

I like the cute knit top options in M6565 - looks like these would need minimal FBA action.

I could sew for both Benjamin and Gracie off M6540 - love everything on this pattern.

There are some stylish outfits for little girls in M6542.

M6543 would be lovely with a smocked insert piece - has the perfect bodice for it.

I think it is pretty neat that they have a pattern to take advantage of the cute ruffled fabrics available now. M6547 is on my shopping list!

Boy pattern alert! M6548 even ventures into color-blocked shorts - awesome!

I like the structured bags of M6579 - these would look great monogrammed.

Sun hats and cute bags - M6577 is a perfect summer sewing pattern.

All I need now is a 99cent pattern sale! Joann's? Hancock's? Hobby Lobby? Who will it be?

7 comments:

  1. Love all your choices here - M6565 looks as if it has a 'bagged' hemline which can look good for a change. Off I go now to check out the other offers from McCall's....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about 6565 - a flattering option for many a mommy tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one the best. It's already on my wish list, since I'm also waiting for them to go on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the top one done. Good idea about the bag embroidery. I hadn't even considered that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boy shorts pattern! FYI, McCall patterns are $1.99 each at Hancock Fabrics now through April 1st. I'll be going there tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I think I know where I will be going on Saturday...

      Delete
    2. Sandi, my HF STILL doesn't have the new ones, but I went to JAF today and found them! (JAF also didn't have them on Thursday.....) I took in my HF flyer and got them price-matched - yay!

      Delete