Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Orange you wishing you got this fabric when it was $1.99 a yard!

With the Pantone color of the year for 2012 being "Tangerine Tango", I have to say I feel very fashion forward in this bright orange sateen Clover pants (Colette patterns). The fabric is a lovely Jones New York sateen with a little stretch to it and the top is Simplicity 2971 in a gorgeous print I found at Sew and Sews Place in Fayetteville, NC - it's a small store, but the selection is lovely.

Of course, the best part of this outfit is that is actually appropriate for tomorrow's forecast with a high near 80! The calendar says winter, but not the NC weather. The air conditioner is on, and the shorts will be coming out.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous, I did just buy some royal blue though. I can't get enough Clovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of the tangerine. I will have to find Sew and Sews Place in Fayetteville. Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete