Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spot on!

Look who is ready for gymnastics! This is made from Jalie 3138 and fabric from Patsy Aiken (they used this in the Twirls collection). She decided this is the one to wear to her first class tomorrow.


But we also have another version of Jalie 2792...in bright turquoise and hot pink dancewear lycra from Joann's. These are both simple to make, but with fantastic results.

I also wanted to make her a pair of tumble shorts, so I used Jalie 3022 to make these black stretch velvet ones. The pattern has the shorts and yoga pants in girls size 92cm all the way through a women's 52 (Euro). I love that these Jalie patterns are a buy it once deal - especially if she likes gymnastics because I've got every size she could need...

1 comment:

  1. I agree, you sure can't beat that Jalie gives you every size. Both of her new leotards are great, especially the polka dot suit! I'm about to make up some biketards. I've been making Jalie's oop leotard pattern, which is nice, but I like the variety of another pattern, of course (:

    ReplyDelete