Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Well, this is a fun dilemma...

My to-be-sewn pile is NON-EXISTENT...I got through about 20 little girl garments in the last two weeks and now I plan to sort out how to put together my entry for the wardrobe contest at Pattern Review. I now am pondering what my next project should be. I'm considering McCall's 5644, but I need to check the dimensions. I love the kitty cat, but I need to make it to fit the phone I'm getting next week (a Samsung Vibrant - android phone - can't wait!!!).

I also have some fabric prewashed that I am thinking about pairing with Vogue 1170. I don't care for the top, but the lines of the skirt are really cute.

I've also been thinking about a new bag, but which one?? McCall's 4851 would make a great teacher tote. Of course I also need to make a new sleeve for my netbook that I take to and from work.

I also like McCall's 5944 with the interchangeable lining, but Simplicity 2350 (Cynthia Rowley bags) are so cool - I like the duffle-shaped bag.

Of course, I'm really waiting for my Ottobre Woman fall issue at the end of next week. Come on, preview, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment