Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Projects on the table

Having just acquired some goodies from Fairytale Frocks and Lollipops and now having a nice, updated space to play with my stuff, I was all ready to cut fabric and start sewing. One small problem, though - my serger needed an emergency trip to the shop since the knife blade was simply chewing fabric and not actually cutting much of anything.

In the meantime, I am prepping stuff to sew. First up is the Renee dress by Juvie Moon - a cute twirly jumper with room to use several different fabrics. I'm using coordinates from Red Rose Farm:
I had enough fabric left over to cut several baby doll outfits. I think Gracie will enjoy that and it's good use of the fabric. Next up, I am planning on making a few more storage bags for my patterns/magazines. Amy Butler's Chelsea bag is my go-to pattern for that purpose. I already have four of them - one for each season of Ottobre since I have an extensive collection of those.

I'm also thinking about cutting out Children's Corner Isabella (277) and McCall's 6272, both of which would be cute to embroider on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.