Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sew what?

I am still in serger withdrawal - sure hope my blade comes in soon! In the meantime, I am doing some other projects. I embroidered some fabric to be made into pattern storage bags.

I also made up a set of seat cushions for my mom's rocking chair. It's an heirloom that had been in her mom's house. Of course, as soon as her cat Abby found out about the cushions, it instantly doubles as a cat bed.

I'm glad I used pink denim - this is going to see a lot of cat hair! It should at least clean up easily.

1 comment:

  1. Your serger still isn't back from repair? Oh no! I know how much you love your serger.

    As I mentioned on the boards, that is such a cute design for pattern bags!

    At least your mom's cat is polite enough to wait for the finished product to begin the shedding process. My TK (Terrorist Kitty) is infatuated with my fabric piles and stash. Part of fabric prep before cutting includes lintrolling off cat hair for me. :/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.