Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Simplicity Early Spring picks

The irony of the early spring collection being released on the first day of winter is not missed here, but I do see some things I like.

This Project Runway dress has some options that would be cute for work. I like the sketch with the contrast collar in white.

I always been a fan of princess seam dresses. I think this one would be cute in a floral for Spring.

A new knit top pattern - most definitely on my make list! I think all the views of this one are cute.

It's not like I don't have enough skirt patterns, but I really like view B with the color-blocking.

Crops are great for Spring and I love these in a fun color.

Gracie saw this pattern as she was browsing over my shoulder. She liked it a lot. I think it is sweet - another must sew!

This one is another Gracie pick as is the pillow pattern below - she likes the birds!
I like all of these designs!

Here's another fun pillow pattern. Gracie requested the bird one, but we both like the flowers.

Overall, I see several things I would like to make myself, but I am disappointed with the children's selections. Thank goodness for Ottobre!!

No comments:

Post a Comment