Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter's on its way...

Shirts for the boys...from the summer 08 Ottobre, a classic dress shirt, all in Spechler-Vogel pincord

A shirt for my husband...Colette Patterns Negroni with a self-drafted collar stand added, also in the same pincord in a darker blue

A lovely dress for my girl...from Simplicity 2709 done in a Fabric Finders print

...and for me, to be cut tomorrow, this Donna Karan Vogue dress in a heathered lavender fabric from Hancock's (last year)

If my new Ottobre comes in tomorrow's mail, I should be ready for it very quickly since I am down to just my dress! Thank goodness for Spring Break.

3 comments:

  1. So fun! The boy's shirts look great, and I love that ruffly dress pattern - I made it for my princess in hot pink jacquard. Can't wait to see yours!!

    And where are our Ottobres??? I've been haunting the mailbox all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your pink version - I found the same applique you used in my stash!

    I'm hoping my Ottobre comes soon, but being patient after this weekend. If you saw the Weather Channel, I live in the town where the Lowes Home Improvement was leveled by a tornado.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be a very well dressed family for Easter. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.